The website www.red.cl been created to deliver information about the Santiago Public Transport System to its users.
The main objective of this website is to communicate the different actions that both the Ministry of Transport and telecommunications and the Metropolitan Public Transport Directory, perform to improve the travel quality of users, mainly buses.
It also provides technological tools that allow users to better plan their trips, such as: consult about the destinations and routes of the different routes that are part of the system, the location of the stops and the routes that stop at each, as well as the approximate time of arrival of a bus to the bus stops, among others.
The access and consultation of information stored on the website www.red.cl, establishes for its operation and functionality the following terms and conditions of general use.
For the purposes of using this website two levels of access are defined:
- Visitor means a person who freely accesses the public information available on the site without having to register in advance.
- A technical counterparty means a person who, due to its designation by administrative act, accesses the information upon registration.
- All the contents of the www.red.cl website, including texts, images and others, are the property of the Metropolitan Public Transport Directory, and are disseminated on the network for the purpose of providing information about the Santiago Public Transport System to all interested parties.
- www.red.cl is a site that contains public information, however, misuse of the contents of this site is prohibited, which may not be used for commercial or profit purposes of any kind, or illegal. Its alteration, modification or any other change for purposes other than those contained on this website is prohibited, without the prior authorization of the Metropolitan Public Transport Directory.
- The Metropolitan Public Transport Directory is not responsible for the contents of those websites that have a link to the www.red.cl.
- The active transparency information provided on the website is done in accordance with and is subject to the provisions of Law No. 20.285 on Access to Public Information.
Any matter relating to the use of this website or its contents shall be governed by and construed in accordance with these conditions of use and Chilean law, subjecting the parties to the jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of Chile, for the resolution of disputes relating to the use of this website.
The Metropolitan Transportation Directory reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use, in any time and form.
For the use of published information, in whole or in part, the source of the information should be cited as follows:
If you need to cite one or more pages of a report, you must follow the following structure: Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications and [insertar nombre de la empresa consultora] , [insertar el nombre de la consultoría] . Final Report. Government of Chile. MTT / [insertar nombre de la empresa consultora] , Chile, [año] , p. [indicar nº de páginas citadas] .
For example: Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications and Everis, Economic and Financial Analysis of the Companies that make up the Public Transport System of Santiago. Final Report. Government of Chile. MTT/ Everis, Chile, 2010, p.56
If you need to cite a complete report (the complete work), you must follow the following structure: MINISTERIO DE TRANSPORTES Y TELECOMUNICACIONES and [insertar nombre de la empresa consultora] , [insertar el nombre de la consultoría] . Final Report. Government of Chile. MTT/ [insertar nombre de la empresa consultora] , Chile, 2010. [indicar nº de páginas del documento] p.
For example: MINISTERIO DE TRANSPORTES Y TELECOMUNICACIONES y Everis, Economic and Financial Analysis of the Companies that make up the Public Transport System of Santiago. Pre Report I. Government of Chile. MTT/ Everis, Chile, 2010. 77 p.
All inquiries related to the content of the Metropolitan Transport Directory website may be directed to:
Communications Metropolitan Public Transport Directory
Currency 975 floor 6